Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #88 "

      Welcome everyone to another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday, I'm Kathie and this week's posting is from New Zealand.  I live approximately 40 minutes from Auckland airport and 60 minutes from Auckland Central Business District in a country town called Pukekohe known for it's market gardening.  We're lucky enough here in the Southern Hemisphere to be having a very long hot summer but my heart goes out to all our followers and your families that are having such a terrible cold winter and these amazing snow storms that we are seeing on our world news, and the bushfire's and flooding in Australia.  So I do hope you're able to join us this week with another wonderful sketch.


Last week's Grand Prize winner is:
HEIDI #13


Please e-mail Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com for your prize information.
Our Top 3 for last week's entries are:

1. KAREN B #23

2. MELODY #4

3. REBEKKAH #15 

Don't forget to grab your Grand Prize and Top 3 badge located on the sidebar!

Each week we so look forward to seeing what wonderful creations you come up with, there are always different ideas, design papers and gadgets you use and we all learn from each other.  The team at Sweet Sketch Wednesday would like to thank you for your on going support whether you have been with us for a while or whether you are new to Sweet Sketch Wednesday. 

This week Sweet Sketch Wednesday is lucky to have
Whimsie Doodles.com
as our sponsor.
Whimsie Doodles (http://www.whimsiedoodles.com) is so excited to be sponsoring the new challenge! In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog (http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com), were we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.


A special offer for Sweet Sketch Wednesday Fans - use the discount code Sweet10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today. 

Isn't that the icing on the cupcake for all our lucky followers. 
Melyssa from Whimsie Doodles is offering our very lucky winner this week
$10.00 Gift Certificate
to spend on some wonderful images of your choice!!! won't that be great???
http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/
http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com/


This week we have another sweet sketch from our very own talented Arlana and  I can't wait to see what you create with this one. 
Isn't this a wonderful sketch, I know I'll be using it again!!!

Sketch #88

Here is what the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team have created with Sketch #88 and Whimisie Doodles!!!

Arlana

Deanne

Genevieve

Jackie

Jeannie

Judi

Linda

Nancy

Sharon

Kathie

Kathie
Pop over to the Design Teams blogs they would love some sweet sweet comments on their creations.

To Play Along This Week
 It's very simple.

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week. You may use any stamps or element you have to create your card, although if you have any Whimsie Doodle images we'd love to see what you do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery, please use  Sweet Sketch along with each week's number, which is 88.

3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.4. Post your card along with the link.

5. Sign in to Inlinkz and add a direct link back to your site.

6. Be sure to leave us a comment here as we love hearing from you

(you must do this to be considered for the Grand Prize).

The most important thing of all is to have fun and enjoy what your doing.

Wishing everyone a Sweet week of crafting and a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Kathie
xox


Photobucket


40 comments:

  1. Another inspiring sketch! Fab work by the DT always fun to visit here thanks for choosing me in the top 3 hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone, just amazing cards this week girls and every image is different. I love them all. Congratulations to all our winners there were so many amazing cards. Arlana thanks for yet another wonderful sketch to work with and Melyssa from Whimsie Doodle thanks so much for being our sponsor I just love my image I chose and it was lovely to work with. Wishing everyone a wonderful week of crafting and a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful sketch - it was so much fun to use! And the DT samples are so beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great cards everyone! I am going to try to play along this week. I love Whimsie Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful sketch indeed! And what fun surfing thru the Whimsie Doodles store! I love all the DT samples, and they are all with different images...so fun!! Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your sketches and this one is definitely talking to me ! Such fun ! great inspiration DT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the great sketch! I cannot wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what the team has done with the Whimsie Doodles images!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello ladies - I missed you all last week....I ran out of time!! Gorgeous DT cards again this week and I loved using this sketch. Hope you're all well. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this sketch is so wonderful, thank you!!
    And the cards from the team are beautiful!
    groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet another wonderful sketch! thanks for making wednesdays fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited I won the grand prize! I will email Arlana with my choices. Beautiful cards by the dt I will be getting soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello ladies Oh boy do I love this sketch I have really enjoyed working with this one I will deffo use the sketch for further projects
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeouss work dt :) i just love how different all your cards are always and that with the same sketch :)
    hugss Ria

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun week to see all the fabulous images our DT members have choosen for all of us to see. Thank you, Melyssa, for sponsoring us this week. We love your Whimsie Doodles images! Congrats to all of our winners this week too! Arlana, all your sketches our fun. I don't think I have come across one that I don't like! Oh, fun new blog paper too! Kathie, thanks for a fabulous job on the SSW post. We appreciate our DT and all their work. Already lots of wonderful cards from our followers. Thanks for your support too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How fun is this sketch! Love it and the DT examples are fantastic! Can't wait to play later!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this sketch this is a great challenge site, first time for me, Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am really new to all this and am enjoying having a sketch to work from. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank yet again for such a fabulous sketch and DT samples.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've checked out some of your sketches before but never had a chance to play. Hope I will get to join you again! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the sketch and Whimsie Doodles digi's are really cute. Thanks for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am back online at least for the weekend. sorry it has taken me so long to comment. I am trying to catch up. I hate not having the internet. Just wanted to let everyone know how fabulous your cards are this week. Thanks Melyssa, for sponsoring us. We love your images. They are so sweet. Thank you Kathie for you wonderful post!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks For another lovely Sketch and lovely inspiration from the DT! Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous DT cards! Great sketch - it worked perfectly for me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome DT Inspiration! Arlana another wonderful sketch! Thank you so much for all the inspiration that y'all give me! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ace sketch to work with and fantastic DT cards as usual. Hope you all have a fab weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I always love your challenges. Another fabulous sketch and beautiful DT cards for inspiration.

    Hugs,
    Lisa
    creativek9s

    ReplyDelete
  28. A wonderful sketch - thank you. Have started saving your sketches in a folder to use again - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great Sketch:) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. As usual, a lovely sketch from Arlana! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for a wonderful and challenging sketch. The design team provided just the right inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  32. A fabulous sketch and such gorgeous cards ladies.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a lovely sketch and the DT has done a great job:-)
    Love from Holland...Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  34. i always love ur sketches.thks once again
    roopa

    ReplyDelete
  35. A lovely sketch, thank you - just what I needed to help me make my commissioned card (I've linked it) x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for another fabulous sketch to play with, the DT cards are gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy Tuesday morning. Another week has almost gone by. Sorry for the late posting this week. I just finished all 54 player woo . How sweet to have so many player. Now on to comment on the dt. A special thanks to Whimsey doolde for sponsoring us. Kathie thats so much fo posting this past week. Judi thanks for helping to get sponsores and for keeping things so organized.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love these sketches, they are really encouraging me to step out & use more layering & more paper combo's on my cards

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wowzers! What a turnout!!! Beautiful work everyone!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete